Remise des diplômes 2008
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most important part ;)

+11
andre
Michi
Laurent
julieP
Nanny_Nasenbaer
coline
sofquipeut
Vero
Julian
pedro
cora
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The most important part ;) - Page 2 Empty Why ?

Post  Maurice / Gala 2007 / BDF Thu 19 Jun - 9:15

As I read this topic I feel bad to understand that you are trying to do a RDD without any (dickhead) PSien.

I've done lot's of things with the ESBS promotion 2008 as for example Gala 2007. I was involve in all your big party organization carrying stuff early in the morning when everyone else enjoy sleeping.

I would have loved to be to your last party as I've been to the other but unfortunately I realize that dickheads like me are probably not enough good to your pseudo-standard.

I will not cry... do your best to enjoy last hours as student the way you want and if you fear to have difficulty to leave ESBS feel free to bring your parents with What a Face

Whatever, if you want to come to a real PôleAPI traditional party come to ENSPS'08 RDD on friday : it will be awesome and I promise my parents will be back sleeping home so don't worry about being drunk. Guess what we don't care who you are as soon you want to share good time with us.

caution : risk of hangover during the ceremony on saturday

The most important part ;) - Page 2 Ensps10
Maurice / Gala 2007 / BDF

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

The most important part ;) - Page 2 Empty Re: The most important part ;)

Post  Julian Fri 20 Jun - 0:03

Foobar.

Julian

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

The most important part ;) - Page 2 Empty I promise it is the very last...

Post  Maurice / Gala 2007 / BDF Fri 20 Jun - 5:33

I apologize, I've think this post was delete (but it seems that it reappears). It was gauche from me. I no longer interfere.

- Maurice -

Last edited by Maurice / Gala 2007 / BDF on Mon 23 Jun - 22:08; edited 3 times in total

Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post  sofquipeut Sun 22 Jun - 12:52

I will prefer to have a party at the ESBS to remind me these three years.

sofquipeut

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post  'Marie Wed 25 Jun - 8:11

Hi guys!

I didn't vote for the dinner survey, I would prefer it at the ESBS and something cheaper than 40€. I really don’t like this idea very much but if that’s what the majority really want…

Concerning the party:

- It's our last day at the ESBS, why do you insist on having the party somewhere else?
- It's the first big party for the new 1A
We’ll be together, the 4 ESBS promo, and it won’t surprise anyone if I say I’d want to see some of the PS people at my RDD party.

The place
- ESBS place is free...
- We can have the decoration (something “classe”) and the music we want, just ask the 1A.

If the majority actually wants to be in the center, don’t forget to tell to our 1A who already booked the “Salle poly” for us. They heard about our discussion, they don’t know what to think or what they should do, and they don’t understand. It’s our RDD but it’s also an ESBS event.

I wouldn't like to have this party anywhere else but the ESBS.

'Marie

Registration date : 2008-06-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum