Remise des diplômes 2008
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dinner survey

3 posters

Go down

dinner survey Empty dinner survey

Post  cora Tue 17 Jun - 23:53

Hi everyone,

here are the results of the survey concerning our graduation dinner. Unfortunately not everyone has answered, so I suppose that those people are ok with whatever option might be chosen at the end...

I will include the graphs I made according to your answers. I would like to add that the "money graph" is NOT based on the maximum amounts you stated; I based it on the lower amount whenever people gave a range!!! I did this in order to avoid an even higher price, especially for the people who do not want to spend too much money. The average is 40 €.

dinner survey Place13

dinner survey Money17

Now a couple of words about the number of people. Some of you gave quite big ranges (which is ok!). This is why I have two numbers for you: a minimum and a maximum. The people who did not answer were counted with two guests. This adds up to 109-137 people in total. Please remember that teachers have not been included yet. Unfortunately this data shows that the Alsace à table is too small for us...

According to this survey we would have to find a restaurant that seats a maximum of 150 people and choose a menu for an amount that does not exceed 40 €, but includes drinks. I have contacted the Maison Kammerzell already in order to get an offer from them but please do some research as well!

What does everyone think?

Thank you for your participation.

Bisous, Cora

cora

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

dinner survey Empty Re: dinner survey

Post  Julian Wed 18 Jun - 2:10

Good work, thanks!

On average, people are willing to spend 40.-, which gives us plenty of choice. I propose to give McDo and Wok Thai a miss and go to Maison Kammerzell, dignified for this occasion. I see it as a nice reward for 3 years of (more or less) hard work, plus I cannot wait to have some Foie gras! Very Happy Also, you can eat at Maison Kammerzell for less than 30.-, so people who prefer not to spend too much money will be satisfied, too.

It would be ideal if Maison Kammerzell could propose two menus: "budget" (25.-) and "supreme" (50.-). Wouldn't that be just grand? Cora, ask them for such a deal! With this kind of choice, everybody will be happy, hopefully.. Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Julian on Wed 18 Jun - 3:25; edited 1 time in total

Julian

Back to top Go down

Post  martine Wed 18 Jun - 2:57

hey cora! thanks for your work!
i'm really happy to eat in a restaurant for this amount of money!
jepi-so this question is at least answered! Smile

martine

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post  cora Thu 19 Jun - 2:46

I have something to add. I talked to the guys at the L'alsace à table and it would be possible to have a dinner there with up to 200 persons (that's the whole place). The downside is that we would be divided into two groups, one sitting upstairs, one downstairs. What do you think?

I also have an answer from the Maison Kammerzell:

Dear Mrs Kaiser,

Further to your mail, we are pleased to inform you that we would be able to welcome you as follows:

dinner on 27 september 2008
for 150 persons
in our room Renaissance

and we send you herewith our menu suggestions.
Please choose one menu for all the group, we are not able to let you the choice between 2 dishes.

We stay at your disposal for any further information you may require,
Best regards

Sonia
Sales Dept.
Maison Kammerzell

There are 15 menus offered, ranging from 30€ to 90€ and they do not include drinks. Drink "forfaits" are offered starting at 11,50€ (two different wines, one glass each, mineral water & coffee).

I honestly have to say that this is not a good option for me because we cannot choose different dishes. What about the people who do not want meat or others that do not want fish? I think we need at least two options for the main course. Plus: the things they offer are not worth the price in my opinion. I was really disappointed because it is not comparable to what they offer à la carte and the prices they charge there. If people are interested I can send you the files containing the food and drink information by email. It could even be worth a try going there and talking to the manager in person, asking for other options... in french Wink

So now: what do you think? I think it is time for some other suggestions... What about you guys in Strasbourg: did you find something out about other places or would you mind visiting the Kammerzell in order to talk to someone? I could try to call them again to see whether there is some margin...

I also contacted one caterer just to get an idea of how much things cost. I'll keep you posted!

Thanks, Cora

cora

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down